The Next Ride Call John for More info at: 541-621-8814
- Come join us for this ride! It may be the last chance before Winter sets back in!
- The Weather is looking good for this time of year
- This ride is all paved arterial roads that are scenic, twisty, and a whole lot of fun! All bike types, shapes, and sizes are welcome!
- This event will meet and leave from The Human Bean Coffee Kiosk located at, 2100 Leigh Way, White City, OR 97503.
- Saturday, February 5th. 8:30am-2:30pm.
- FUEL: Fueling should be done previous to leaving.
- AVAILABILITY: Grants Pass, Medford, White City, Wolf Creek.
- This Xcursion is a single day route designed for Motorcycles, SUV's and 4X4's and passenger cars.
- This ride is approximately 198 miles, and it is in low elevation for the most part.
- Features The Tiller Hwy to Canyonville, The Cow Creek Historical Byway, The Wolf Creek to Galice Hwy and The Applegate Valley for those in the Medford area.
- Bring Snacks and Beverages. We will stop for an Early Lunch in Canyonville at a favorite hole in the wall restaurant!